Monday, October 11, 2010

Taste of Autumn

The autumn has come.

Then, you should go to Delightfully Delicious at Madison Square Park Market.



Delightfully Delicious @ Madison Square Market

5th Ave. b/w 23rd and 24th St.
From September 25th to October 23rd 



I happened to find this shop when I was walking down the street.
It was a tiny shop but had many kinds of sweets such as chocolate brownies, hot chocolate, and apple tarts.
I bought an Autumn Mousse which the lady at the shop recommended.
It was the double layerd mousse with pumpkin and chocolate.
I don’t like pumpkin so I was dubious about its taste.
But at the moment I tasted Autumn Mousse, I admitted I was wrong.
It tastes of chocolate at first, but then you realize the taste of pumpkin.
It’s not too sweet and the texture is smooth.
I love it!
Unfortunately, the mousse crumbled too much to take a picture because I kept it till I went back home.
I should have had it soon after I had bought it…
Taste was still good though the shape was pretty bad.
Delightfully Delicious at Madison Sq Park will be closed on October 23rd.
So, hurry up and try the taste of autumn!
This shop is originally located on 200 Central Park South according to its website, but I’m not sure if they have same menu as shop at Madison Sq does.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! I may have to try this chocolate because I love pumpkin flavors in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete