Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love or Hatred

I HATE PUDDING.

Pudding Chocolate

But I love chocolate.

So, this “Pudding Chocolate” troubles me.
I found this at Daido, Japanese Supermarket.
when I found this, I considered for a while whether I should buy or not.
usually, I buy any new flavor chocolate when I find.
but this is the worst flavor I ever seen.

How come they thought it would be good idea to make pudding flavor chocolate?
Does it taste of pudding? or chocolate?
Sometimes the Japanese develop very strange cultures.
Portable Washlets, Maid café, and making strange flavor chocolates.
(My blog title, soy sauce chocolate, actually exists in Japan)
I bought "pudding chocolate" finally,
expecting it has more chocolate taste than pudding.
But I’m too scared to open and taste it alone…
I’m going to share it with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. It's the strange stuff like that which makes me miss Japan a lot.

    But how can you hate pudding? すごいおいしいじゃん!

    ReplyDelete