Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Artopolis Espresso

I happened to find this café when I went to the city. It’s on Amsterdam Ave. and close to Columbia University. It looked very pretty from outside of café. It was almost closing time when I got in the café, but there were many customers in there. There were many cakes and tarts in the show window.

chocolate cake, artopolis

I found this chocolate cake in the show window. It looks like a balloonfish. I think it’s difficult to eat but this is so cute! Other cakes also all looked delicious.

I ordered another chocolate cake.
chocolate cake, artopolis

This cake was awesome!! It’s the best chocolate cake I ever had in the city. You can enjoy not only its visual design but also its taste. Coffee came with a piece of cookie. I like that service too.
It’s been a while since I went there but I can’t forget about the tastes of the chocolate cake. I want to go there again.
10901 Amsterdam Ave. New York, NY 10025

Check out their website, and you’ll see more pictures of cakes and other desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment